Dear Walled Lake Community Families,
I believe that people should always help each other because we are one, and I am here to ask you to please donate goods to the Hospitality House. When my class and I went out to the Hospitality House we all felt great about putting the food on the shelves. You would also feel great doing it, also! Please bring other people you know.
We are also asking people if they could probably offer their time as a volunteer, and make a financial donation, so that the Hospitality House could get more nonperishable goods like cereal, juice, peanut butter, jelly, etc. So far the Hospitality House has served over 200 families, and if you help, we can help even more families.
Other ways you could help others is maybe do the turkey run. You may also have mitten trees and like at my church I have done the mitten tree several times with my family. You might donate to Purple Heart. Trust me you will want to participate in giving.
When my class went to the Hospitality House, all the food we brought weighed about 971 pounds. When my class and I entered the Hospitality House we all met Kristy. She is the manager and helps families get what they need.
We also know other places that donate stuff to the Hospitality House. They are Pizza Hut, Kroger, and Costco.
So there are lots of businesses who donate.
Let your heart be kind. So you could do this to help the Hospitality House. We need your help.
Sincerely,
Rita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment